Žitomislići, is a little village situated on the left side of the Neretva River, along the road that connects Mostar to Ploče. In this village lies one of the most important Herzegovina Orthodox Monastery. It was constructed at the end of the 16th century on the foundations of an ancient church, commissioned by the nobleman Hrabren Miloradovic. One of its most interesting features is the door of the Imperial Altar with the iconographic representation of the “Annunciation”. Around the church, there are other buildings: an old overnight dwelling, dated 1767, a more recent hostel dated 1967 and a 19th century school. The monastery was totally restored in 2005, when it was proclaimed a Bosnia Herzegovina National Monument.